Arrival and Departure Times
- Arrival is at 14h00
- Departure is at 10h00
Minimum length of stay
- Main House 7 days over peak season
- Cottages 3 nights over peak season
- A 100 percent payment is required if your booking is made 30 days
or fewer prior to your stay.
- A 50 percent deposit is required to confirm and secure your booking if the booking is made more than 30 days prior to your stay.
- The balance of 50 percent is required 30 days prior to your stay.
A breakages deposit of R1500 is required for the main house and R800 for the cottages. This damages deposit will be refunded once we have done an inspection on your leaving and no more than 2 days after your departure.
- No smoking inside
- No pets allowed
- Cancellations between 7 and 30 days before arrival will result in 50% of the total cost being withheld.
- In the event of cancellation within six days of arrival there will be no refund.
- In the event of premature departure, no refunds will be granted.
- Cancellations must be received in writing.
Acceptance of the deposit confirms this binding agreement.
The client shall not hold Valmont, the Owner, caretaker, housemaid or agent responsible in any way in the event of an accident, injury or loss suffered during occupation of the premises however caused.
Children under age of 12 stay on the property at the clients own risk.